Hello,

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I suppose you could call it the 'Bridget Jones' Diary' (for the wedding industry); I've created it really as a way for me to vent about my upcoming nuptials without boring my nearest and dearest about things that, well, just aren't that important to them but are all I seem to think about now I'm a fully fledged member of the Engagement Club.



Sunday 4 September 2011

So, What Am I Meant To Be Doing?

I've complied a list; a directory, if you will, of what the people involved in your wedding, are meant to do.  I've made out that this is a guide for you, the lovely readers, but it's actually me trying to be a bit sneaky and Bridezillaish and make sure the people in my wedding will read this post and follow instruction!

I've sourced the best sites and links to establish what your bridesmaids, best man, ushers....(etc etc) are supposed to take care of and their other various duties.

So here goes...

Chief Bridesmaid/Maid or Matron of Honour:

Bridesmaids:

Best Man:


Ushers:

Mother of the Bride:

Father of the Bride:

Page Boys & Flower Girls:

Other Attendees/Guests:

The Groom:
 Other than to actually show up(!)....


Whichever role or responsibility you may have, now you know your duty, be prepared to be greeted by one happy, appreciative Bride(zilla).

Thank you to all mentioned websites and blogs for sharing their must needed advice and knowledge.


No comments:

Post a Comment