Hello,

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I suppose you could call it the 'Bridget Jones' Diary' (for the wedding industry); I've created it really as a way for me to vent about my upcoming nuptials without boring my nearest and dearest about things that, well, just aren't that important to them but are all I seem to think about now I'm a fully fledged member of the Engagement Club.



Thursday 25 August 2011

Sass & Belle

One of my colleagues' sisters got married last week and kindly notified me about the wonderfulness of Sass & Belle. 

Sass & Belle offer giftware, vintage gifts and home decorations not to mention a whole section dedicated to wedding decorations!  If that hasn't caught your attention enough to go check out their website, their prices are exceptionally reasonable too, even for us brides on a budget.

Rose Garland, approx 180cm in length.
Available in cream, light pink and vintage pink - £8.95

These would look gorgeous draped over doorways, bannisters, around your cake or entwined around candelabras or birdcage centrepieces.



Birds Nest Hanging Tealight Holder - £6.95

Suspended by a 45cm chain with a hook at the end, hung around your venue or in the trees, would create a romantic, county garden feel to your wedding and can be used in your back garden after the event at a post-wedding BBQ!

Large cream vintage wire heart - 51 x 56cm - £9.95
Also comes in small - £4.95
I love the idea of using these as a DIY table plan.  You can display names and tables on the large heart or group several of the small ones on a board and use each heart to represent each table.


Cream wooden 'Mr & Mrs' - £5.95
20 x 8cm
Split into 3 separate pieces, can be displayed however you like!  Also would make a fabulous gift for the newlyweds.

DIY brides take note of their crafts and sewing section.  Lace, ribbon, buttons and pompoms that will be perfect to create invites, RSVPs and menus etc.


* All pictures and prices are correct at 25/08/11 on the Sass & Belle website.

1 comment:

  1. I remember my aunt's home in columbus ohio rentals. She's always a fan of this kind of decoration/theme.

    ReplyDelete