Hello,

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I suppose you could call it the 'Bridget Jones' Diary' (for the wedding industry); I've created it really as a way for me to vent about my upcoming nuptials without boring my nearest and dearest about things that, well, just aren't that important to them but are all I seem to think about now I'm a fully fledged member of the Engagement Club.



Wednesday 3 August 2011

Lincolnshire Lovelies - I Need You!

I've just been having a bit of a discussion with a colleague about the area we live in and how when it has come for me to looking for wedding suppliers, I click on their web page or link, and it always ends up being a business in London, Manchester, Birmingham etc and there are never any suppliers (or not ones that I can find) who are based in or around the Lincolnshire area.  Considering Lincolnshire is one of the biggest counties in England, I'm looking for Lincolnshire Lovelies to help me not only find suppliers to use for my own wedding, but also so I can give you a bit of publicity and big you up to my friends, family and of course, readers of my blog!

If you are based, or cover the Lincolnshire area (and by cover, I don't mean charge a big fee for you to travel here), I'd like to hear from you.  Please get in touch with me via Twitter @xxChloeWxx or click here to send me an email.

Please let all your fellow supplier friends know and ask them too to get in touch, and I'll concoct some amazing exposure on my blog for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment